ABOUT BIORÉ® WITCH HAZEL CLEANSER
Cast a spell over oily, congested, pores
Acne? Clogged Pores? Blackheads? Witch, please! Bioré Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser casts a spell over acne-prone pores. This refreshing clarifying face wash works to deep clean by removing 99% of blemish causing dirt and oil. Formulated with Salicylic Acid, this cleanser helps control oil and defend against blemishes before they start.
- With Witch Hazel, known to tighten pores, purify skin, and refresh your complexion
- Gentle Enough for Everyday Use
- Dermatologist Tested
HOW TO USE BIORÉ® WITCH HAZEL CLEANSER
For optimal results use daily. Wet face. Pump witch hazel cleanser into hands and work into a lather. Massage over entire face. Rinse thoroughly.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or right after use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
HOW DO WITCH HAZEL CLEANSERS WORK?
Our clarifying witch hazel cleanser is formulated with Salicylic Acid, an active acne-fighting ingredient. Salicylic Acid helps reduce excess oil to help stop breakouts and clear blackheads. Although our cleanser is tough on breakouts, it is gentle enough for daily use.
Active Ingredient: Purpose
Salicylic Acid 2%……………………………………Acne Treatment
Use: For the treatment of acne
STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE
WATER, GLYCERIN, SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, LAURIC ACID, BETAINE, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER EXTRACT, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF EXTRACT, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, MENTHOL, DISODIUM EDTA, BHT, DMDM HYDANTOIN, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE.
METHYL DIHYDROJASMONATE, LINALYL ACETATE, ETHYL LINALOOL, ETHYL 3,5,5-TRIMETHYLHEXANOATE, METHYLENEDIOXYPHENYL METHYLPROPANAL, TETRAHYDROLINALOOL, ETHYLENE BRASSYLATE, 5-METHYL-2-(1-METHYLBUTYL)-5-PROPYL-1,3-DIOXANE, BENZYL ACETATE, 2-T-BUTYLCYCLOHEXYL ACETATE.