Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash helps eliminate oil to fight acne. Designed for acne-prone skin, the face wash also helps prevent future breakouts without over-drying.
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Face Wash with salicylic acid acne medication to help treat breakouts
- This acne face wash combines a powerful acne treatment and facial cleanser in a single formula
- It gently cleanses deep down into pores to cleanse skin & prevent future breakouts in one step
- The acne-fighting formula is residue-free, oil-free and non-comedogenic so it won’t clog pores
- Acne wash rinses clean to help unclog pores & fight acne without over drying or irritating skin
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash is the #1 dermatologist recommended acne-fighting face cleanser
- Contains 2% salicylic acid acne medication and is formulated to gently clean deep into pores for clearer skin and even helps treat acne before it emerges
- MicroClear technology helps boost delivery of acne medication to help clear up acne & blackheads
How to Use
Cleanse twice a day. Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly.
Precautions: For external use only. When using this product Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.